Armed Security Officers – Grade C/B/A
Fidelity Services Group
Closing Date: 19 February 2024
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
Security Officers Grade C/B/A
Positions vacant at Strike Unit, operating from Pretoria Area.
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all Site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are always efficiently and professionally met.
- PSIRA Grade C/B/A – Registered and accredited.
- Firearm Competency (Handgun/Shotgun and Rifle) mandatory.
- Statement of results for Business use.
- Training certificates.
- Matric or equivalent.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Driver’s license with PDP will be an advantage.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal – English language.
- Previous security industry experience is advantageous.
- Able to work shifts, especially night shift for extended periods.
- Should reside within the Johannesburg, West/East Rand and Pretoria Area.
- Gender – Male.
- Leadership ability – assertive, organized and thorough.
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative.
- Ability to execute tasks and instruction from superiors.
- At ease around management and/or client.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is always given to existing employees and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Apply Here: https://fidelityservicesgroup.simplify.hr