Sales Representative Passenger Cars – Haval
Mercurius Motors Tzaneen Passenger Car
Job Type Classification
Location – Town / City
Location – Province/Area
Location – Country
05 October 2023
Mercurius Motors Tzaneen currently has a vacancy for a Sales Representative, Passenger Cars – Haval
Cargo Motors – Mercurius Motors Tzaneen is an Equal Opportunity Employer and preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
All applications should be forwarded to Tyren Long – firstname.lastname@example.org Applications will close by 5 October 2023.
If you have not been contacted within Two (2) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
The primary purpose of the position is to actively prospect for customers and sell vehicles at a level that contributes to the required profit and unit targets of the sales department, in a professional manner and in keeping with the standards of the company. The Sales Executive applying for this position needs to meet and exceed customer expectations by providing customers with an exceptional sales experience. The ideal candidate must have at least proven experience in a Sales Department of the motor industry.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Prospect for sales and target the continuous acquisition of new customers
- Conduct vehicle sales by discovering customer needs and manage customer’s objectives
- Manage customer relationships by offering of test drives, evaluation of pre-owned vehicles
- Prepare and make follow-up calls and compile and send out offers
- Conduct efficient sales promotion activities by participating in sales events
- Negotiate with customers – carrying out customer demand/need-oriented sales conversations
- Finalize the sale
- Follow up with customers
Qualifications and Experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Fully computer literate
- Previous sales experience would be an added advantage
- Skills and Personal Attributes
- Excellent communication using all mediums verbal, electronic etc.
- Able to maintain good relationships internally and externally
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Team player
- Able to initiate contact with customers
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals. As part of our recruitment process, we will screen applicants against the Financial Intelligence Centre requirements, where appropriate, and where relevant to the inherent job requirements. If you have not received an invitation to attend an interview within 2 weeks of the application closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.