Administrator (East London)
Posted Date: 2023/09/01
Reference Number: 30082023ADMIN
We are a global speciality and branded pharmaceutical company, improving the health of patients across the world through our high-quality and affordable medicines. Active at every stage of the value chain, we are uniquely diversiﬁed by geography, product and manufacturing capability.
Aspen is a dynamic organisation built on entrepreneurial strength and forward-thinking minds. We attract high-performing individuals who are passionate about their career and have a desire to exceed expectations. At Aspen, not only do we source for the best talent but we also provide a host of opportunities for continuous development.
The Group’s key business segments are Manufacturing and Commercial Pharmaceuticals comprising Regional Brands and Sterile Focus Brands. We have approximately 9 100 employees at 69 established offices in over 50 countries and we improve the health of patients in more than 150 countries through our high quality, affordable medicines.
To perform general administrative tasks
- Execute daily tasks and work instructions according to the relevant SOP’s
- Operate computer systems by capturing data, printing standard reports, etc.
- Perform reconciliations of data
- Conduct cyclical counts as and when required
- Update and maintain databases
- Review and manually update SOP’s as and when required
- Generate reports as per instruction
- Verify and interpret the accuracy of data and audit documentation
- Ensure that all relevant documentation gains the necessary signatures for completion
- Maintain accurate filing and retrieval of Documentation
- Schedule appointments and answer telephones as and when required
- Ordering and buying of stationery and/or consumables as and when required
- Perform any other administrative tasks relating to your work as and when required
Human Resources (Compliance to Labour Legislations and In-house Best Practice)
- Familiarise yourself with at all times act in accordance with the company policies and procedures
- Complete all records and reports timeously and accurately as described in the relevant SOP’s, protocols and associated documentation.
- Comply with GDP/GWP requirements as outlined by company SOP’s and written instructions in all tasks and activities
- Ensure that products are stored according to the required SOP’s and documentation
Health, Safety and Environmental Standards
- Carry out any duty or requirement imposed on the company by the OHS Act and in accordance with your specific SHE appointment as and when required.
- Report any unsafe or unhealthy situations to SHE representative or Line Manager
- Report any incident to the SHE representative or Line Manager that may affect your health or cause injury
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Matric/Grade 12
- Computer Literate
- 1-3 years administrative experience
Aspen is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and suitably qualified job applicants are invited to submit their CV online on or before the 06th September 2023. Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups through a fair recruitment and selection process in accordance with laws governing employment equity, where such laws are applicable to the Aspen entity that will employ the successful candidate. If you have not heard from the HR department within 30 days of this advert closing, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internal Applications must be completed using an Aspen mailing address after applicants have had informed their direct line managers of their application
Apply Here: https://aspen.mcidirecthire.com