Security Officers – Grade C-A
Fidelity Services Group
Bethlehem, Free State
Closing Date 26 July 2023
Company primary industry
Security and Investigations
Job functional area
Security Officers Grade C/B/A
Positions vacant in the Bethlehem/Reitz Area.
The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that all Site-specific security requirements are adhered to and that the Client’s needs are efficiently and professionally met at all times.
- PSIRA Grade C/B/A – Registered and accredited.
- Firearm Competency (Handgun/Shotgun and Rifle) will be an advantage.
- Matric or equivalent.
- No Criminal Record or any pending cases.
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and verbal.
- Previous leadership experience advantageous.
- Basic investigation experience and experience to attend to incidents.
- Able to work shifts especially night shift for extended periods.
- Should reside within the Bethlehem/Reitz Area.
- Leadership ability – assertive, organised and thorough
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative
- Organising & Planning
- Administratively advanced
- Problem Solving
- At ease around higher management
- Conflict management
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team. Whilst black female candidates will be given priority as per our transformation policy subject to the above criteria.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Apply Here: https://fidelityservicesgroup