MERCEDES-BENZ SOUTH AFRICA (MBSA)
STUDENT INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME
Are you interested in working for a world-class leading manufacturing company? Mercedes-Benz South Africa is looking for young, eager and motivated individuals who have recently graduated to join our internship programme. The programme offers a professional learning experience opportunity for graduates who desire to gain experience in the working world.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passionate graduates
- Individuals who are driven to win & willing to learn
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite will be an added advantage
What does the Internship Programme offer?
- A minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 18 months programme, that will provide a unique opportunity for graduates to gain valuable skills in a world class manufacturing environment
- Relevant practical work experience in your field of study or career interest.
- An opportunity to later apply for our Graduate Development Programme
- Coaching and mentoring support.
What is the selection criteria?
- Grade 12, with good results
- Relevant tertiary qualification, with an average pass mark of 65%
- Willing to work in East London, Eastern Cape
WHO CAN APPLY?
- South African Citizen
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage
- People living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF level 6 or higher), in the following streams:
o Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering
o Computer Engineering / Information Technology / Software Development
o Finance / Accounting / Economics
o Supply Chain / Logistics
o Analytical Chemistry
o Human Resources / Industrial Psychology
CONTACT: Yolanda Magobongo
CLOSING DATE: 27 July 2023