Dynamic Fluid Control, a local manufacturer of valves, has a unique and diversified portfolio of products catering for the mineral processing, power generation, water and affluent markets. We have a strong strategic approach towards active participation in global markets.
The following position has become available at DFC:
POSITION: Technical Marketing Intern X2 (12-month contract) #DFC130723-1
REPORTING TO: Head of Marketing
JOB SUMMARY STATEMENT: As a Technical Marketing Intern, you will play a vital role in supporting the marketing team in promoting and communicating the technical features and benefits of our products or services.
You will work closely with the marketing and product teams to create compelling content, conduct market research, and assist in executing marketing campaigns. This internship will provide valuable hands-on experience in the intersection of technology, marketing, and business.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Provide support to the Marketing Team at DFC
- Grade 12
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma (Marketing, Business Administration or any Engineering
qualification related to manufacturing)
- Pursuing P1,P2 studies in an engineering field (Advantageous)
- No work experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent computer skills (MS Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Attention to detail manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Self-motivated, proactive, and eager to learn with a strong work ethic.
- Creative thinking and the ability to develop innovative marketing strategies to reach target audiences
- Exposure to the use of marketing tools and platforms such as CRM systems, content management systems, email
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively across departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical information into compelling marketing content.
CLOSING DATE: 20 July 2023
Please note we have a DFC recruitment mailbox. Kindly send your detailed CV to the following
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In line with our commitment to transformation, suitable qualified candidates from previously disadvantaged groups will be given preference.
While the company’s recruitment policy stipulates that all positions will be advertised, provision is also made for appointments to be made in accordance with the company’s succession planning strategy and practice when filling vacancies