Department of Health
SECURITY GUARD LEVEL 3
- Reference Number : REFS/017405
- Directorate : JHB Health District (ABCEF SUB-DISTRICT)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 147 036.00 per annum plus benefits.
- Enquiries : Ms. H. Twala Contact: 011 472 7665
- A minimum Grade 10, NQF level 02 or equivalent qualifications. Grade E, D or C in Security. Registered with PSIRA. Able to read and write in English. No criminal records for the past 10 years. Two (02) to Five (05) years working experience in the public service environment will be an added advantage. Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles; Patients’ Rights and ministerial priorities. Good personal relationship. Be physically fit, be prepared to work flexi hours, shifts (night, weekends, and public holidays). Be able to deliver service under pressure. Reporting of any security breaches
- Thorough searching of vehicles entering and leaving the clinics. Searching of people entering and leaving the clinics. Recording of all incidents on an Occurrence Book (OB). Escorting visitors, delivery vehicles within the premises; safeguarding of staff, clients, and assets. Monitoring of CCTV cameras, Conduct access control in terms of Act 53 of 1985. Watching of staff vehicles at parking bays in the clinics. Effecting arrests when crime is committed within the clinic. Communicating with SAPS when necessary. Recording of visitors on the register book. Reporting of fraud and corruption to management. Perform all duties as directed by the supervisor.
- Applications must be filled on a new Z83 form (make sure all sections are completed on the Z83 form) and recently updated CV. Candidates need not to attach copies of supporting documents (ID & Qualifications) upon application. Only shortlisted candidates will be receiving communication through HR to bring certified documents during or before interview date. Persons who are foreign nationals or who are in possession of a foreign qualification must furnish the Department with an evaluation or endorsement certificate from the respective Council or body (Only when shortlisted) Recommended candidates will be subjected to security screening, reference, vetting and medical process. The Department reserves the right to not fill the position. Candidates will be expected to be available for selection interviews on the date, time and place determined by the Department. If you have not being consulted in three months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. The Department of Health (Gauteng) is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially in respect in respect of race, gender, and disability. Applications must be submitted to: SubDistrictABCEF.JobApplications@gauteng.gov.za. PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO JOHANNESBURG HEALTH DISTRICT INTERNAL STAFF ACCORDING TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PLAN.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : JHB Health District
Closing Date : 16-06-2023
|Do you have Grade 10 (authentic School report) or Relevant NQF level 2 or ABET Level 4?
|Do you have grade E,D and C security certificate?
|Do you have public service experience?
|Are you whiling to work shifts?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.