Admin Assistant – Old Khaki (Mens)
Cape Union Mart International
Cape Town, Western Cape
Cape Union Mart
Company primary industry
Job functional area
An opportunity has become available for an Admin Assistant within our Leisurewear Department.
The key role of the Admin assistant is to assist Buyers and Planners with day to day product and planning administration.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Loading and amending of orders
- Sending orders to suppliers
- Update buying administrative documentation.
- Maintaining and updating excel sheets.
- Adding, maintaining and updating product details on various systems
Mark-downs and price adjustments:
- Action mark-downs and price adjustments as advised by planning
- Forward markdowns and price adjustments communications to stores
Bar-code approval process:
- Approve bar-codes received electronically (lay-out and information)
- Test and approve bar-codes sent from suppliers and send communication to suppliers.
Filing System Management
- Manage and maintain clear and concise filing systems in the merchandise department.
A minimum of 2 years retail experience (advantages)
Administrative experience essential
Job Related Knowledge:
Microsoft office proficiency (word, excel and outlook)
Job Related skills:
Verbal and written communication
Problem solving skills
Time management skills
Strong administrative skills
Team collaboration and passion
High energy and drive
Proven planning and time management skills
Please note: The Cape Union Mart Group is committed to transformation. Appointments and promotions will be made based on candidates who best meet the requirements for the position. Preference will be given to candidates who will enhance the diversity of the team, aligned to our Employment Equity plan.
Apply Here: https://capeunionmart.simplify.hr