Reference Number: AO-1415
Location: Balfour, Mpumalanga
Responsible for keeping certain areas and assets in around the branch clean and assist with general duties as requested
REQUIRED MINIMUM EDUCATION/TRAINING
- Grade 10
REQUIRED MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE
- Basic numeracy skills advantageous
- Basic communication skills
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Ensure that the allocated work area in the branch is clean and neat.
- Provide general assistance and perform any other reasonable tasks as requested by your Supervisor
- Maintain a safe work environment and ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE/ COMPETENCIES
- A Valid driver’s license will be advantageous
- Basic reading and writing
- Physically able
- Identification with management
Closing date: 22 January 2024
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/ which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
Apply Here: https://afgri.mcidirecthire.com/External/Job