Company primary industry
Gambling and Casinos
Job functional area
Customer Service Consultant: Helpline X15
Closing Date 19 January 2024
Being a part of the Hollywoodbets Purple Team is an opportunity to become a part of one of South Africa’s biggest success stories. From humble beginnings in Durban, Hollywoodbets has grown into a powerhouse brand operating across Africa and the United Kingdom. And that’s just the beginning. Our talented Team is on a mission to increase our global footprint, ready to take on any challenge because at Hollywoodbets, not even the sky is the limit. Join our Team and let’s reach for the stars.
We have an amazing opportunity for a Customer Service Consultant: Helpline. Do you think you have what it takes to be our newest Purple Star?
This position is responsible for the overall seamless customer care experience and ensuring that queries and complaints are dealt with timeously and efficiently
With Hollywoodbets You Will:
Innovate and create as part of a like-minded, authentic Team eager to achieve goals.
Embrace challenges and the thrill of working in a vibrant and fast-paced industry.
Grow with our development plans and culture that allows you to further your career.
- Willingness to do shift and weekend work.
- A minimum of 6 months customer service experience.
What You’ll Do For The Brand:
- Team members login at least 15 minutes prior to the startup of a shift.
- Address queries on betting information – Authenticates the account holder and provides up to date bet information to account holders.
- Answer any customer questions regarding possible problems with their accounts.
- Markets the brand, builds and establishes rapport with the customer.
- Meet daily/weekly/monthly targets.
- Lodging of complaints – ensures swift feedback is given to the customer, Information is gathered from the Punter and the system and this is escalated to the Supervisor for resolve and feedback.
- Comply with company and department policies, procedures and standard operating procedures.
- Ensure communications is at a level that maintains the company brand/image and does not expose the company to reputational risk.
- Any other ad hoc duties that might be required
What You’ll Bring To The Team:
- Exceptional Written Communication and Strong command of the English language.
- Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong People Management skills and problem-solving skills.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
Apply Here: https://hollywood.simplify.hr/Vacancy/Apply