Learnership – Customer Engagement / Marketing
Company primary industry
Marketing and Advertising
Job functional area
R108 000 – R108 000 per annum
Only open to EE candidates
Leading JSE LISTED Property Group seeking Passionate, innovative and customer-centric Graduate Interns with relevant completed Degrees for departments across varied business units.
This one-year learnership programme allows you to acquire an academic qualification in Business Administration (NQF Level 4) as well as gain integral working experience within the corporate environment.
Vacancy: Stakeholder Engagement Learner
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Salary: R 9000 pm
Contract start date : 22 January 2024
You will qualify, with the following minimum requirements:
- You are a South African citizen
- You have a Grade 12 and tertiary qualification (undergraduate and/or postgraduate) certificate
- You have NO tertiary studies or formal employment for 2024
- You have completed NO previous learnership/s
- You have completed NO SETA accredited learnership/ graduate programmes
- You are willing to reside in Johannesburg
- Persons with disabilities, who meet the essential requirements, are encouraged to apply.
NB: Preference will be given to employment equity candidates as per the company’s employment equity plan and targets.
Primary Purpose of the Job
The Stakeholder Engagement Learner will work closely with the Head of marketing, as well as members who serve as executive sponsors of key stakeholders within the business.
As part of a strategic plan, the company has prioritised the execution of the stakeholder engagement strategy and delivery of several critical projects that will positively impact the business. The strategy and projects will require integration of tasks across functional areas, clear business requirements and timelines, and regular status reporting.
The Strategic Project and stakeholder engagement learner will manage all aspects of the above-mentioned strategy and the various projects of a complex nature and/or medium size initiatives by assembling a project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedules to ensure timely completion of project. He/she will identify critical capabilities, project resources, budgets and critical path issues and reports to project sponsors, the project team, and the Executive Team.
Key Performance Areas (KPA’s)
- Delivery/execution of the stakeholder engagement strategy through internal project management (including setting up project / working groups for each stakeholder) and liaising with key internal stakeholder or project owners.
- Driving innovation through strategic initiatives, generating a business relevant idea bank and incorporating these ideas into the long term business strategy. Key focus areas listed below:
- Ideas on programmes of how to drive innovation in the business amongst staff
- E-commerce solutions
- Digital gift cards
- Other ideas / projects
- Manage strategic internal marketing department administration projects.
- Develop and submit a corporate marketing department budget
- Develop, implement and manage a marketing department payment process to conform to business policies and processes
- Develop a new strategy for the Mentorship Challenge.
- Re-purpose the Mentorship Challenge to align with business objectives. Develop and present the strategy, budget and project plan
Apply Here: https://ellahi.simplify.hr/Vacancy/Apply