ADVERTISEMENT FOR A 3 YEAR
INTERNAL CONTROL LEARNERSHIP (36 POSTS)
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM UNEMPLOYED GRADUATES WITH THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATION
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Auditing
– (The Department of Health invites interested individuals to apply for an Internal Control Learnership (Structured Learning Programme consisting of a theoretical component and practical work experience. The duration of the Learnership is 3 years and after completion of a Learnership Programme, the learner will have gained credits towards an Internal Auditor qualification.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME
- Applicants must be from KwaZulu-Natal.
- Candidates must demonstrate willingness to work in specialized field.
- Only certificates from tertiary institutions will be accepted and not letters of completion.
- Unendorsed valid Code B driver’s license (Code 08).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- To perform relevant duties as designed by the supervisor.
- To demonstrate expertise in accordance with the area of specialization to enhance service delivery.
- Assignments will be at a level of the specific qualification.
NB: APPLICANTS MUST BE
- Prepared to undergo a selection process that will include a pre-assessment in terms of the Department’s standards.
- Prepared to attend the required training modules which will be conducted over a period of 3 years.
- Prepared to undergo continuous individual assessment for the duration of the learnership
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY
O1. Z83 forms can be collected at any Government lnstitution.
02. Attach original certified copies of educational qualifications (certificates), Identity Document and updated curriculum vitae.
03. A signed affidavit from the Commissioner of 0ath as proof of unemployment, clearly indicating that you have not benefited from the internship programme before.
04. If you do not hear from the Department within 4 weeks after the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
05. No e-mailed or faxed applications will be accepted
06. All applications must be forwarded to:
KZN Department of Health,
Private Bag x 9051,
or hand deliver at
330 Langalibalele Street,
for the attention of Ms: PF Kunene
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 21 JULY 2023
FOR ENQUIRIES CONTACT: MS PF KUNENE ON 033 395 3330 /3317 / 2934
HEALTH REPUBLIc OF SOUTH AFRICA
PREASL FOLLOW US & visit: www.knhealth.gov.za
People with Disability (PWD) must feel free to apply. The Department offers equal opportunity and is an affirmative action employer, whose aims to promote representatively