|Job Type Classification
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Province
|Location – Country
|At RCL FOODS we see & do things differently, we think bigger, work smarter, and collectively as a team to achieve our ambition to provide more food to more people, more often!
We at RCL FOODS are in search for an Administration Clerk to join our Groceries Division. The role will be based in Randfontein and report to the SHE Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for an incumbent to ensure the smooth running of the front reception by meeting drivers/clients/visitors and accurate daily processing of access.
|• Grade 12.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in dealing with customers/visitors.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in administration of orders.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Bilingual (Ability to speak an African language could be beneficial)
• Friendly disposition
|Duties & Responsibilities
|• Processing of orders.
• Provide access to drivers.
• Process and issuing of access documents for visitors.
• Administration of Agrigrain system.
• Control access to the visitor’s door.
• Answering telephone calls.
• Documentation and control of parcels and donations.
• Ability to administer programs accurately.
• Reporting of variances on orders
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.