Department of Health
Administration Clerk (Re-advertisement) ERRATUM – Applicants who previously applied, must re-apply.
- Reference Number : Refs/017424
- Directorate : Administration(Patient Affairs)
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 202 233.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. GS Mazibuko TEL: 011 951 6095
- Grade 12 / NQF level 4 certificate. Exposure to patients administration will be an added advantage. Computer skills, Good communication skills, good interpersonal relations and ability to work under pressure. Shift work is Compulsory.
- Carry out administration duties in accordance with patient administration guidelines and policies. Knowledge of mandates which govern patient administration. Perform a variety of duties, related to patient administration and records management. Accurate and correct capturing of patient data both electronically and manually must be done (personal details, supporting documents, and collect classification). Retrieve and file patient records. Perform cashier duties (patient fees cash collection). Maintain proper and collect patient information and perform regular updates. Adhere to all the requirements and changes from stakeholders both internally and externally. During downtime use relevant registers, GPF3, GR01, and relevant forms to capture patient information when SAP/HIS is online immediately, to adhere to the set time frame. Ensure accurate Completion of GPF3,4,5 TPH 31, TPH 14. To rotate as clerks and ensure proper handling of telephone inquiries. Handling of patient’s valuables and belonging using (TPH 160) and proper management of all face value book.
- A fully completed and signed new Z83 form (obtainable from any Public Service Department or on www.dpsa.gov.za/documents) should be accompanied by comprehensive CV highlighting or stating the requirements mentioned above. Please ensure that the reference number is quoted correctly. Only the shortlisted candidates’ will be required to submit certified documents on or before interviews. Persons in possession of foreign qualification must furnish the Department with the evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Failure to submit the required documents will result in shortlisted candidates disqualified. Shortlisted candidates will be subjected to positive results of the security clearance process (criminal records check) and the educational qualifications verification. The Department of Health is committed to the achievement and Maintenance of Diversity and equity employment. Applications received on the old Z83 application form will not be considered. Applications must be posted to HR at Dr Yusuf Dadoo Hospital, Private bag X2006, Krugersdorp, 1740 or hand delivered to Cnr Memorial and Hospital Street. The institution reserves the right not to fill the post. Suitable candidates will be subjected to Occupational Health and safety medical surveillance as required in the Hazardous Biological Agents and Hazardous chemical substances. Regulations with the OHS Act 85 of 1993 shall apply. NB: ONLINE APPLICATIONS WONT BE CONSIDERED DUE TO LACK OF RESOURCES.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : Dr Yusuf Dadoo Hospital
Closing Date : 15-06-2023
|• Do you have Grade 12/NQF Level 4 certificate?
|• • Are you computer literate?
|• Do you have one year experience?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.