To ensure that all planned operational targets for deposition of tailings are met as per contractual obligation in time and good quality.
- Work with team leader / supervisor to achieve planned operational targets.
- Perform inspections on designated area of responsibility every day.
- Planning and managing of tailings material on site and at depositing areas.
- Assist with the problems solving on operational challenges and report any deviations to the immediate supervisor.
- Adhering to discipline procedures in accordance with the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Adhere to all safety rules and regulations as per all safety legislation and company procedures.
- Extension and connecting of pipelines .
- Opening and closing of valves in line with operational lines
- Grade 12 Certificate / or equivalent
- Tailings Dam Operation background / experience in the mining or related industry for at least 2 years will be advantageous
SKILLS, QUALITIES AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Good communication (verbal and written)
- Good planning and organising
- Teamwork and observant
- Innovation and Actioned-orientated
- Must be able to understand the relevant Standard Operating Procedures
- Medically fit to work in a mining environment
- Must pass the mine’s criminal screening process
- Medically Fit
- May be required to work overtime from time to time
Closing Date : 24 October 2023
< 6 Months