Closing Date: 23-10-2023
Job Requisition And Talent Acquisition Contact
Location: Sandton, Johannesburg
Closing Date: 23 October 2023
Talent Acquisition: Saranya Govender
Administration, Operations and Facilities
Admin, Transact Processing and Production
Manage Self: Operational
To ensure that relevant process are adminsitered;maintained and supported to meet the requirements of the department and business; in line with the Groups strategy.To support business by ensuring relevant processes are administered and meet business requirements.
- Meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) by conducting processing activities within agreed timelines and parameters.
- Minimise financial and reputational risk by ensuring accuracy of processing activities.
- Minimise operational costs by avoiding unnecessary expenditure.
- Satisfy internal and external clients by responding to and actioning queries within agreed SLA.
- Meet Nedbank internal and external client service standards by communicating with stakeholders (including Regulators) accordingly.
- Understand and meet stakeholder needs by maintaining a relationship through regular interaction.
- Minimise risk by checking and validating activities according to policies and procedures.
- Ensure that relevant processes are administered by following procedures.
- Ensure accuracy by identifying and recording / correcting discrepancies timeously.
- Highlight risk by reporting exceptions timeously.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters, websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management, department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed, experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools, policies and procedures.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Relevant Banking diploma or equivalent
Minimum Experience Level
1 – 3 years in business administration
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Relevant system knowledge
- Decision Making
- Stress Tolerance
- Work Standards
- Building Trusting Relationships
- Managing Work
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566