Cleaner X3 (STERILE MANUFACTURING)
OTC – CLAYVILLE
We reserve the right to make an appointment. If you have not heard from us within 30 (thirty) days of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Correspondence will be entered into only with shortlisted candidates.
Reporting to: Shift Leader
The Cleaner role is assuring sanitary conditions of the controlled areas to
manufacture sterile pharmaceuticals is maintained. You will work on activities
associated with the sanitation of controlled areas in accordance with company
procedures and cGMP’s and will follow all company SOP’s, procedures and policies
to ensure aseptic and sanitary conditions are maintained.
• Minimum Grade 12
- 1-2 years’ cleaning experience in the FMCG /Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Experience in a Sterile/Microbiology environment will be an advantage.
- Self-Discipline, conscientious, perseverance,
- Integrity, honesty and responsibility.
- Ability to work in independently and in a team.
- No chronic skin, hair or respiratory conditions.
- Does not fidget
Key Job Outputs
• Perform sanitisation/disinfection activities as defined by established operating
- Perform various preparation and cleaning tasks under the guidelines of
established SOP’s and cGMP regulations.
- Keep equipment and production areas clean to comply with regulatory
- Perform cleanroom sanitisation/disinfection (mopping floors, walls and ceilings
with sanitization fluids, wiping down process equipment)
- Collect and dispose of waste according to established procedures.
- Perform drain cleaning and sanitisation.
- Maintain accurate and complete records.
- Review and provide signatory signoff of all applicable documentation.
- Provide accurate and complete assistance to all assigned departments.
- Work in a safe and effective manner in accordance with all company rules and
- Complete relevant documentation/paperwork, following GDP/GMP guidelines.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement and efficiency improvements.
- Comply with cGMP’s, SOPs and site safety procedures.
- Perform any other tasks/duties as assigned by management.
- Ability to communicate fluently
• Deciding and Initiating Action
- Planning and Organizing
- Coping with Pressure and Setbacks
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Following Instructions and Procedures
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated and an excellent team player
- Must be able to work shifts
- Attention to detail
- Safety awareness is adhered to at all times
Interested parties who meet the above requirements may e-mail their CV and
qualifications to HC.Clayville@adcock.com with the name of the position in the subject line.
Closing date of applications will be 04 October 2023.
*Please note that this appointment will be made in line with company’s employment equity policy and divisional employment equity targets