Anova Health Institute NPC
Closing Date 12 September 2023
Company primary industry
Non-profit Organisation Management
Job functional area
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a General Assistant to assist with the tidiness of the office and with the offering of refreshments to our stakeholders.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the kitchen, offices, toilets, and common areas are always kept clean
- Empty litter bins, remove waste to designated areas
- Ensure timeous order and safe keeping of cleaning material, toiletries, and office groceries
- Maintain cleaning stock and inventory of cleaning equipment
- Act as a messenger in offices
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years’ office cleaning experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Be a self-starter
Closing date: 12 September 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za
Apply Here: https://anovahealth.simplify.hr