General Assistant – XEDD0040
Closing Date: 2024-02-05
Assignment Type: Temporary
Division: EPEP (2022)
Department: Information Communications & Technology Department (2019) (NS)
- Ensure that all safety standards are adhered to at all times as pre regulatory requirements
- Effectively perform general handy work and routine maintenance as required within are of accountability
- Perform general handwork and routine maintenance to agreed quality standards
- Apply work changes as instructed to meet targets
- Make sure work is completed well and always look for ways to do work better
- Any other general cleaning and maintenance duties
Applicants are limited to apply for only one category. Applicants MUST NOT be active on the CoE HR System when programme commences. Applicant must be unemployed and currently NOT participating in any programme within the City.
Communication will only be limited to shortlisted candidates
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Remuneration: R 4356.0 to R – per month
Apply Here: https://vacancies.ekurhuleni.gov.za/jobs