1 x Admin Intern (12 Month Contract): Bloemfontein
- Bloemfontein, South Africa
- Graduate / Internship
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 45,000 colleagues across 84 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe South Africa and Australia.
- To provide the Admin department with administration support to enhance efficiency and control of internal Admin processes and to champion the maintenance of administration information.
- Good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Organise, compile and maintain personnel records and related documentation
- Perform general administration duties for the Operation and Administration divisions
- Coordinate and maintain a filing system/matrix
- Participate in Operations projects/ad hoc
- Manage and maintain customer files
- Book meetings for the Admin/Operation teams
- Knowledge of principles and practices of office coordination
- Knowledge of basic principles and practices of record keeping
- Excellent command of the English language, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Knowledge and principles of Administration processes
- SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Matric Qualification
- Degree, diploma or other relevant qualification relating to Administration
- Must be customer focused / orientated – (internal & external customers)
- Ability to work in a team with minimal supervision
- Display initiative / be proactive
- Have integrity / be reliable
- Self-confident / assertive
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal as well as sound computer skills
- Attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Organisation and planning skills
Apply Here: https://jobs.rentokil-initial.com