Engineering Intern (PO Creation And Procurement)
Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd
Closing Date 20 July 2023
Clinix Head Office
Technical / Engineering
Company primary industry
Hospital and Healthcare
Job functional area
The incumbents will be responsible for supporting the Engineering department with activities in support of the group strategy.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree/National Diploma in Finance/Procurement.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate.
- Ability to travel.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- The intern will be required to be an all-rounder in all Purchase order and procurement aspects.
- Engaging with various suppliers/contractors
- Generating reports for the Head of engineering
Closing date for applications: 20 July 2023
Submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com before the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The company will appoint in line with the EE targets and recruitment policy, with internal employees considered 1st.