Date: 30 Jun 2023
IT Application Development
Manage Self: Operational
To learn ; grow and develop skills and competencies; while gathering experience in the various businesses during the one year contract period.
- Completed tasks within agreed timelines.
- Ensure delivery tasks are met by delivering assigned work accurately; consistently and within agreed timelines .
- Ensure all work meets standards for quality; quantity and turnaround times by taking accountability of tasks and activities assigned.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the department/business by being cost aware.
- Comply with relevant policies; procedures and standards by growing knowledge and understanding of business area assigned to.
- Demonstrate effective self management through completion of assigned tasks and activities.
- Continuously improve work tasks through the application of knowledge and experience gained.
- Deliver assignments and tasks as per the agreed programme where applicable (Kuyhasa and Letsema).
- Contribute to team work by meeting team targets and objectives under supervision.
- Identify work obstacles and complete work to plan by following through on tasks and by providing feedback and updates to team leader/ supervisor.
- Contribute to the improvement of way of working by identifying and making suggestions on possible improvement.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Develop self through attending agreed coaching sessions with assigned coach Ensure development are tracked by providing feedback on own development to coach Take ownership of own career development by responding to feedback from coach and peers and Ensure personal development by attending Learning and development interventions as determined by Learnership/ Trainee programme and provide feedback to Coach Delivered Programme assignments Manage colleagues and clients expectations bycommunicating appropriately to relevant stakeholdersEnsure effective internal relationships by informing relevant parties in the event of tasks and deadlines not being met.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma OR Degree in IT
Minimum Experience Level
- 0 to 1 year working experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Applied Learning
- Continuous Learning
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Planning and Organizing