Anova Business Administration NQF 4 Learnership Programme X15
Anova Health Institute NPC
Closing Date 21 September 2023
Company primary industry
Non-profit Organisation Management
Job functional area
Health Care Provider
Anova Health Institute is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
Anova invites unemployed youth to apply for the Learnership Programme for 2023-2024 period. Successful Learners will be registered on the Learnership Programme for a period of 12 months starting 1 October 2023 to 30 September 2024 and will be earning a stipend during this period. The Learnership Programme will provide an opportunity to gain theoretical and practical knowledge in the workplace. Learners will be required to attend classes, produce a portfolio of evidence, write and pass assessments offered by an accredited Learning Provider. Upon successful completion of this Learnership, Learners will receive a National Certificate in Business Administration at NQF level 4.
Successful learners will be placed in various locations in the Capricorn District in facilities and offices at discretion of Anova management.
Polokwane West Sub District Seshego 4 Clinic x1
Moletjie Clinic x1
Semenya Clinic x1
Polokwane East Sub District Evelyn Lekganyane Clinic x1
Nobody Clinic x1
Rethabile Clinic x1
Blouberg Sub District Seakamela Clinic x1
Helen Frans Gateway Clinic x1
Buffelshoek Clinic x1
Lepelle-Nkumpi Mogoto Clinic x1
Mathabatha Clinic x1
Moletlane Clinic x1
Molemole Sub District Mohodi Clinic x1
Dendron Clinic x1
Botlokwa Gateway Clinic x1
- A valid certified copy of Grade 12/Matric certificate as a minimum qualification.
- Must be unemployed at the time of signing the Learnership agreement.
- From 18 to the age of 35 years (Learner must not be above 35 years old in October 2023)
- Persons living with disabilities will be required to provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability.
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid South African ID will be considered.
- Applicants must not be registered or involved in other experiential learning programmes for the duration of the Learnership programme.
- Be able to work under pressure and be a team player
- Effective communication in English language, both written and verbal
- Basic computer skills, Attention to detail, Follow instructions
- Passion to advocate for health and change
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of Matric certificate and ID
- Certified copy of qualification
- Proof of residence/Affidavit (Indicating address)
- Indicate the position you applying for and your address
- Proof of COVID vaccination
Closing date: 21 September 2023
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
Please note that Anova Health Institute will not charge you any fees during our recruitment process. Should you come across any persons or companies requesting any payment from you in order to secure employment with us, please report this immediately as it is fraudulent. If you have any questions regarding persons or companies claiming to be recruiting or advertising any vacancies on behalf of Anova please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Apply Here: https://anovahealth.simplify.hr