Job Advertisement: Administrative Assistant
EB Cloete Site Office (Durban)
Contract Type: Fixed -Term (36 Months)
Perform Administrative duties assigned to the position by the Office Manager
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Front Desk Support
- Attend to visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Manages access control for visitors.
- Answer and screen all phone calls and direct such calls to the correct staff members.
- Take messages and notify staff members.
- Follow up to ensure that messages were received.
Boardrooms and Company Vehicles
- Ensure that boardrooms are correctly booked when requested to do so by staff members.
- Arrange refreshments as and when required for meeting
- Perform general administrative duties when requested to do so, eg. Routine typing tasks and receipt of parcels and post.
- Assist with filing
- Assist with copying and scan of documents, reports, etc.
- Assisting with the binding of documents
- Stationery order/register
- Control deliveries of stock/stationery when required
- Support staff.by operating the intercom system to locate someone.
- Provide information to customers and ensure that customers complete the visitors register and that they familiarize themselves with the company’s safety procedures.
- Ensure the application of the company’s HSE standards.
Education, Language & Qualifications
- Grade 12
- Ability to communicate in English
- Computer literate –Microsoft word-knowledge would be an advantage
- Previous office experience would be an advantage
Essential Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Ability to work in a team
- Must be well-groomed and presentable
- Be able to work under pressure
- Reliable and punctual
Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org by the 21st July 2023.
Please clearly indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line.
Although all applications will be considered on their individual merit, preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.