Ref. No. : S 4 / 3 / 1 / 1 / 2
Enq : Conny Kgadima
Date : 11th May 2023
TO ALL HEADS OF PROVINCIAL/NATIONAL DEPARTMENTS AND STAFF MEMBERS
HRM CIRCULAR NO. 14 OF 2023
ADVERTISEMENT OF VACANT POSTS WITHIN THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE LIMPOPO PROVINCIAL TREASURY
- Applications are hereby invited for the filling of vacant posts, which exist in the Department, as outlined on the attached Annexure “A”.
- Applications must be submitted on the new Z83 forms obtainable from all Government Departments or can be downloaded from www.dpsa.gov.za.
- The new Z83 form must be fully completed and signed by the applicant. The following must be considered in relation to the completion of the Z83 by applicants: All the fields in Part A, Part C and Part D should be completed. In Part B all fields should be completed in full except the following:
(i) South African applicants need not provide passport numbers.
(ii) If an applicant responds “no” to the question “Are you conducting business with the State or are you a Director of a Public or Private
Company conducting business with the State?” then the answer to the next question “In the event that you are employed in the Public Service
you immediately relinquish such business interests?” can be left blank or indicated as not applicable.
(iii) A “not applicable” or blank response will be allowed on the question “If your profession or occupation requires official registration, provide date and particulars of registration” if you are not in possession of such registration.
- Noting there is limited space provided for Part E, F & G, applicants often indicate “refer to Curriculum Vitae (CV) or see attached”, this is acceptable as long as the CV has been attached and provides the required information. If the information is not provided in the CV, the applicant may be disqualified. It must be noted that a CV is an extension of the application of employment Z83, and applicants are accountable for the information that is provided therein. The questions related to conditions that prevent re-appointment under Part F must be answered.
- The declaration should be completed and signed. Page 2 of 4
- Applicants must utilise the most recent Z83 application for employment form as issued by the Minister of Public Service and Administration in line with Regulation 10 of the Public Service Regulations, 2016, failure to do so results in disqualifications.
- Applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the Z83 and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- The Z83 form must be completed in the manner that allows the selection committee to assess the quality of the candidate based on the information that is contained in the form.
- The Department will request certified copies of qualifications and other relevant documents for shortlisted candidates which may submitted to HR on / or before the date of the interview.
A specific reference number for the post applied for must be quoted in the space provided on new Z83 form.
All Applications should be submitted to:
Director: Human Resource Management
Private Bag X 9486
Hand delivered to: Ismini Towers Building, Office No. GOO2 (Ground Floor)
46 Hans van Ransburg Street
- Successful incumbents will be expected to sign a performance agreement within one month after assumption of duty and also be required to disclose their financial interests in accordance with the prescribed regulations.
- All shortlisted candidates will be subjected to a security clearance and verification of qualifications. Shortlisted applicants will be required to provide their original qualification certificates and ID on the day of the interview for verification purposes. The recommended candidates for appointments will be subjected to Personnel Suitability Checks.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only; due to the large number of applications we envisage to receive. If you have not heard from us within 90 days of the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful. However, should there be any dissatisfaction, applicants are hereby advised to, within 90 days, request reasons from the Department for any administrative action which has adversely affected them in terms of section 5, sub-section 1 and 2 of the Promotion of Administrative Justice Act 3 of 2000.
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment to the posts advertised. The Department intends to promote representativeness through filling of the advertised vacancies and that candidature of persons whose transfer / appointment will promote representativeness will receive preference.
- All General enquiries should be directed to Mesdames, Kotze Elizba, Chaka BP, Kgadima Conny and Moremi Hilda @ (015) 298 7000.
- The closing date for submission of applications is Thursday 15th June 2023 @ 16H00. Late applications will not be considered. Failure to comply with the above requirements will result in the disqualification of the application.
Note: The contents of this Circular will also be posted on the following websites www.limtreasury.gov.za/ www.limpopo.gov.za / and www.dpsa.gov.za
The Limpopo Provincial Treasury is an affirmative action employer. Designated race groups, females and persons living with disabilities remain the target group and are encouraged to apply.
20 X Posts : Internal Audit Technician Learnership Programme
Ref. No. : LPT – IAT /2023
Branch : Shared Internal Audit Services
Notch : R202 233.00 per annum
Centre : Head Office – Polokwane
Limpopo Treasury is committed to enhancing youth employability and improving service delivery through integrated skills development. We therefore invite applications from suitably qualified graduates for Twenty (20) Internal Audit Technician Learnership opportunities that exist in the Department.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: An undergraduate qualification (NQF level 6) as recognised by SAQA. Qualification in Internal Auditing / Auditing / Accounting/ Risk Management/ Financial Information Systems/ Financial Management/Commercial Law or related field will be an added advantage. Career aspiration to pursue the following professional qualifications, amongst others:- PIA/ CIA/ CISA/ CFE.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE: Good command of English language, both spoken and written. High academic performance with the following competencies: Planning, organising and analysing skills. Ability to achieve personal work goals and objectives.
Ability to work well with people and under pressure. Ability to present and communicate information. Ability to deliver results on provided deadline and meet customer expectations.
DUTIES: KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS: Assist Senior Internal Auditors in conducting audit assignments according to the approved audit plan and procedures.
Assist Senior Internal Auditors in preparing working papers for audit and ensure quality assurance of audit work in terms of IIA Standards. Uphold the Institute of Internal Auditors SA’s Code of Ethics.
CONDITIONS FOR INTERNAL AUDIT TECHNICIAN LEARNERSHIP PROGRAMME: Applicants should be SA Citizens and residents of Limpopo, aged between 22 and 35 years. Please attach proof of residence or letter of confirmation from the local municipality. Applicants should not have completed an IAT learning programme before. Successful candidates will sign a 24-month contract with the department and also attend module training sessions facilitated by the Leadership Academy for Guardians of Governance spread throughout the 24 months period. Successful candidates will be subjected to security clearance. Successful candidates may be deployed to Departments/ public entities and municipalities in the
Closing date: Thursday 15th June 2023 @ 16H00