Department of Health
CLEANER Salary Level 2
- Reference Number : refs/019598
- Directorate : Cleaning Department
- Number of Posts : 2
- Package : R125 373.00 per annum, plus benefits
- Enquiries : Matron T Mquqo Tel: 011 488 4843 Thobela.email@example.com
- Grade 12 certificate. Minimum of 2 years working experience as a cleaner in a health facility/environment. Good verbal and written communication skills, good interpersonal skills and be productive. Knowledge of OHS, Infection Control and Waste Management. Ability to read and write. Ability to work under pressure. Be able to work in a team.
- The incumbent will be expected to clean all designated areas such as windows, walls basins, sinks, lockers, kitchen and bathroom. Sweep, mop and polish all floors and designated areas in the institution. Provide routine general work and compliance services. Open windows every day for hygienic and infection control purpose. Damp and dry dusting. Emptying of dustbins in all designated areas in the institution. Periodically assess and update toilets cleaning checklist in line with set hygienic standards, request and replace toilet paper/towels and hand soap. Remove and store waste in the designated areas. Report safety and hazardous treats in the environment. Provide routine maintenance services. Clean and take proper care of cleaning equipment, store and safeguard cleaning materials and equipment. Report electrical or mechanical malfunction of cleaning machines and other related equipment.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form and detailed CV will be disqualified. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview) Failure to do so will result in your application being disqualified. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. Suitable candidates will be subjected to vetting and personnel pre-employment suitability checks (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post. NB: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : WITS ORAL HEALTH CENTRE
Closing Date : 26-01-2024
|Do you have Grade 12 Certificate?
|Do you have minimum of 2 years working experience as a cleaner in a health facility/environment?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted.