Graduates will have an opportunity to acquire all-round work experience by performing various duties and responsibilities relevant to the Sales and Marketing and Operational Nutrition departments.
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Have not worked full time (for more than 1 year) in their field of study.
- Should be based in the city of hire.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (Animal Science).
- Master of Science in Agriculture (Animal Nutrition) will be an advantage
- Knowledge of Animal Nutrition.
- Research and data analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Data collection and analysis
- Knowledge of Research skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office (Ms Word; Ms Excel; MS PowerPoint).
- Graduates will be based at AFGRI’s Head Office in Centurion for the duration of the programme and will be required to travel to regional offices.
DURATION OF THE PROGRAMME
- Successful candidates will be enrolled on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
Closing Date: 31 October 2023
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Applicants who have not heard from us within 30 days of the closing date may assume that their applications have been unsuccessful and are hereby thanked for their interest. The filling of these positions will be aligned to AFGRI’s Employment Equity Policy
Applicants are informed that in order to consider any application for employment, we will have to process your personal information.
A law, known as the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 (POPIA) provides that when one processes another’s personal information, such collection, retention, dissemination and use of that person’s personal information must be done in a lawful and transparent manner.
In order to give effect to this right, we are under a duty to provide you with a number of details pertaining to the processing of your personal information. These details are housed under the HR Processing Notice, which can be accessed and viewed on the AFGRI Group website, https://www.agh.co.za/ which HR Processing Notice we request you kindly download and read.
9 – 12 Months