We are looking for a highly organized candidate to handle and maintain the invoicing and payment processes relating to tombstones and funeral service payments. You should be able to maintain high levels of supplier relations and promote customer-focused environment on behalf of funeral services.
You will be working for a company that is over 100 years old with strong values, which are customer centric. In return for your services, you will be paid a competitive package, which includes pension fund contributions and a medical aid allowance. You will have access to personal services through the employee assistance program and wellness programs. You will be working for an organization that values employee development and rewards excellent performance
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Preparation and loading of suppliers
- Maintain supplier relations relating to agreements set.
- Loading and maintaining of towns and cemeteries on the system.
- Implementing head office functions on the Tombstone system.
- Preparing and checking of new invoices received from suppliers for payment.
- Creating orders and invoices for payments of suppliers for completed tombstones.
- Ensure follow up on incorrect invoices received from suppliers.
- Ensure the supplier accounts are up to date.
- Handling enquiries tombstone related enquiries (Suppliers, clients and other stakeholders)
- Assisting provincial offices with complaints on tombstones.
- Compiling of monthly reports.
- Compiling of Memorandums
- Assist to ensure month end processes are successful
- Preparing of debits/credits notes.
- Requesting of municipal fees payments.
- Updating the monthly funeral service telephone database
- Liaise with Finance department for reconciliation of accounts (D111)
- Update funeral agent profile for non-cores.
- Keep positive stakeholders relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Report to the department head
- Preferably Post matric qualification (Finance/Operations related)
- Minimum 3 years Invoicing and Payments
- Minimum 2 years in administration
- Experience in supplier engagement
- Microsoft package
- Invoicing and payment system
- Attention to detail-quality assurance
- Administrative skills
- Customer Orientated
- Team Player
- Able to work independently