Category: Sales Position
The Wellness WAY
Wellness Warehouse was launched with the vision of creating a holistic health destination for conscious consumers wanting to live life well for themselves, their communities, and the planet.
Rather than rest on our laurels, we are continuing to grow and evolve, offering an innovative and collaborative working environment that encourages individual and community development through ongoing learning.
Our talent strategy is to recruit people as brand ambassadors and change agents at every level of the business, empowering them through our Wellness Training Academy.
You’re perfect for the Wellness family if you have a passion for wellbeing, genuinely care about making a positive difference in people’s lives and are a motivated team player committed to exceptional customer service.
We invite you to join us on the wonderful Wellness journey!
As One of the TEAM
Our customer experience is always front of mind and is the Why behind what we do. As a sales assistant you will be somebody with a natural drive and excitement for selling and a genuine interest in leading a healthy lifestyle. Your contribution to the business will be to bring a caring and sales-orientated approach to your responsibility areas and a willingness to continually learn and collaborate with the rest of the team.
Direct experience of the individual / Behaviours
- A genuine ability to express care, patience and connect with integrity.
- Natural drive and excitement about selling.
- Open to feedback and collaboration with an understanding of the importance of team interdependence.
- A genuine love of being of service and delighting customers through experience and product
Willingness to Learn
- Open to continuous improvement through knowledge and skill development in the wellness sector
Your Strategic FOCUS AREAS
- Assist with POS, contributing to meeting and exceeding sales targets, specialise in a department through focussed supplier training
- Professionalism, housekeeping, store look and feel, know layout of store to direct customers to products
Store Disciplines and Productivity
- Ticketing, effective merchandising as per guidelines
- Stock – stock counts and product expiry checks
Qualifications and Additional Information
- Competitive, market-related salaries based on skills and experience
- Remuneration based on a ‘cost to company’ model
- Provident fund, death and disability cover (permanent team members)
- Performance incentives
- Team member discounts on in-store and online purchases
- Bonus birthday leave day
- Exceptional training and knowledge aquisition through our in-house Wellness Training Academy
- Exceptional product training with suppliers of our key brands
- Free Wellness Healthy Happenings event access
- Involvement with a community of people who really care about making a difference in the world
- Grade 12
- 1+ Years retail sales experience
- A genuine interest in health and wellness – brand ambassadors
- Basic computer literacy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work weekends and extended retail hours
- Basic competency assessment