Tembisa, GP, South Africa OPS 2 DIV 1 – EBONY PARK
About the job Cashier
Accurate handling of all Point of Sale (POS) transactions and documentation, thereby ensuring Customer satisfaction. Ensure that no goods / stock pass through the Point of Sale (POS) without it being paid for.
· Grade 12 or minimum of 1 (one) year work related experience
· Ability to communicate in English and the dominant language spoken in the geographical area where the position is available
· Ability to perform basic calculations accurately
· Must have strong administration skills
· Must be willing to work shifts, weekends, and Public Holidays
· Must be able to work under pressure
· Ensure that all cash (including floats, and petty cash) allocated to you balance (No shorts and overs)
· Ensure goods are correctly identified and captured on the Point-of-Sale Terminal.
· Capture the correct payment type received from Customers on the Point-of-Sale Terminal
· Ensure you always have sufficient change
· Ensure Pickups are done accurately and within the set parameters
· Ensure Cash ups are done accurately at the end of your shift
· Ensure all your daily takings have been dropped into the Drop Safe / vault
· Ensure that all transactions relating to other stores money, deliveries, and quotes are processed correctly.
· Sign, compile and file all related documentation relating to the Cashiers function
Ready for Business
· Adhere to Ready for Business and Beyond my Control as per the CB Way
· Offer fast, friendly, and efficient service to all Cashbuild Customers when checking in and out Customers goods
· Direct Customers to relevant person who can assist him / her
· Ensure that you comply with the companys dress code
Safety (OHSA) Requirements
· Safety (OHSA) compliance (e.g., ensure Customer and staff safety) within area of responsibility
· Report any discrepancies to the Store Manager
· Security (e.g., ensure system password control at till point are adhere to)
· Ensure cash safe keeping and transport to the cash office as per the Cashbuild Way requirements.
Apply Here: https://www.careers-page.com