Picker Packer Grade: D
(Closing: 13 September 2023)
Applications for the following position are invited from suitably qualified interested parties. However, permanent team members will be considered in the first instance.
The employment decision shall be informed by the Employment Equity Plan of the company. It is the company’s intention to promote equity (race, gender & disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity in line with the numerical targets as contained in our Employment Equity Plan.
- Pick parts with high levels of accuracy as per parts picking lists
- Capture parts picked against the relevant customer accounts
- Pack parts with required documentation for collections & despatch
- Accurate binning of parts
- Create and maintain bin locations
- Daily Cycle counts (Counting of parts stock)
- Pick, pack and ship all branch orders and Stock returns as per process
- Assist with Receiving, Dispatch, Deliveries & Collections as & when required
- General housekeeping and safety
- Be available to work weekends & additional hours as and when required
- Grade 12 and Abet Level 4
- Basic computer literacy will be an added advantage
- Good Communication skills, verbal & written
- Applicants must be able to use own initiative
- Have a valid code 8 or higher drivers’ licence
- Experience of working in a parts environment will be advantageous
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
Apply Here: https://global.bellequipment.com