Learning And Development Administrator Fixed Term (Johannesburg, Sedibeng, Mopani And Capricorn)
Anova Health Institute NPC
Company primary industry
Non-profit Organisation Management
Job functional area
Anova is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life is what motivates us to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
We are looking for a dynamic Human Resources professional to provide support to the learners. The incumbents will be responsible for the recruitment, onboarding, capacity building and learner registration and administration process.
The successful incumbent will also help the learner understand the organisational culture, recommending and/or creating learning opportunities, transferring knowledge in areas such as communication, critical thinking, responsibility, flexibility, and teamwork, pointing out strengths and areas for development, answering any questions, and providing guidance on personal matters.
Key duties and responsibilities:
Recruitment and onboarding of Learner for Learnerships/YES Youth/Internships/
- Participate in the recruitment process of Learners, CV collation, interviews, appointments, payrol onboarding in collaboration with local HR.
- Ensure accuracy of employment documentation required for Learnership and HR Onboarding Packs
- Participate in the inductions and training for Learners.
Human Resource administration
- Daily supervision of Learners.
- Maintain accurate reports for verifications such attendance registers, employee documents etc.
- Ensure learners complete and sign timesheets monthly and ensure that timesheets are submitted.
- Monitor Learners class attendance as per class schedules and completing the required work /assessment and portfolio of assessments.
- Ensure leave is captured by employees on ESS and authorised by the relevant manager.
- Support Learners through mentoring and coaching and engaging with line managers if required.
- Engage with HR and Line and employee were there are performance issues or Employee Relations issues (Absteeism etc).
- Ensure that administration and co-ordination of learning activities is streamlined by implementing learning schedules and calendars and monitoring.
Tracking, Evaluation and Reporting
- Support the collation and record keeping of learner development plans for Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE), and SETA/Sectoral skills needs initiatives and reporting such as Annual Training Report (ATR) and Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Keep trackers and consolidate reports as and when required including monthly, quarterly, annual reports for Skills, SETA & Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment (B-BBEE) and provide from the reports.
Any other tasks as agreed with line manager.
Minimum qualifications and experience:
- Diploma or relevant qualification in HR/Learning and Development and 3 years of progressive Learning & Development experience.
- Mature and have empathy to relate to the learner.
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products (Word, PowerPoint, Advance MS Excel skills).
- Excellent administration, planning, coordination, and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to engage stakeholders.
- Analytical and resourceful.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly.
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Knowledge of another official South African language
In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto. Preference will be given to persons with disabilities.
Anova Health Institute is a provider of essential health services and therefore has a mandatory vaccination policy. Should your application be successful, you will be required to submit your proof of vaccination before commencing employment in the role.
Applicants who have not been contacted within 4 weeks of submitting their application should assume that they have not been successful.
Unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be paid agency fees should their candidate be placed at Anova.
For more information on Anova visit our website: www.anovahealth.co.za
Apply Here: https://anovahealth.simplify.hr