Finance Clerk (Financial Aid)
Closing Date: 2023/07/30
Reference Number: RAS230717-7
Job Title: Finance Clerk (Financial Aid)
Job Type: fulltime
Experience Level: Entry Level
Workplace Type: On-site
Town / City: Fish Hoek
Province: Western Cape
Country: South Africa
Job Category: Finance
FINANCE CLERK (FINANCIAL AID)
(R202 233 per annum)
This is a permanent College Council position.
To apply, visit https://falsebaycollege.erecruit. Complete the online application and upload your CV and all relevant supporting documentation (including academic transcripts) to the portal.
False Bay College is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. The College reserves the right not to fill this position. If you have not been contacted within 60 days’ of the closing date, kindly regard your application as unsuccessful.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Minimum Grade 12
- 1 year related experience
- MS Office: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Customer service skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer the bursary application process on campus
- Administer the bursary allowance process on campus
- Assisting students/parent queries on bursary process
- Assist students with NSFAS application process (manual and online) and other Funder bursaries
- Addressing students, parents and staff at Open Days and other information sessions about bursaries
- Assisting the Central Bursary Office with administration relating to bursaries
- General and administrative duties relating to Financial Aid (filing and housekeeping)
False Bay TVET College is committed to Employment Equity, providing equal opportunities in employment. It is False Bay College’s policy that all employees and all job applicants will receive fair employment opportunities regardless of race, religion, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. We aim to recruit, select and place competent and qualified staff who will be able to contribute to the College’s strategic and operational goals; attract talented and motivated staff who will achieve and contribute to the College’s continued success; and ensure all recruitment activities are non-discriminatory.
To apply, visit https://falsebaycollege.erecruit.