South African Weather Service – Work Integrated Learning Programme 2023
Work Integrated Learning Programme.
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites applications for eighteen months (18) Work
Integrated Learning Programme.
We are looking for a TVET College to join our Work IntegratedLearning Programme in the following
- Human Resource Management/ Human Resource Development N6 – 1 Position – Ref: HR 2023
- Occupational Health & Safety/ Quality Management/Environmental Management N6 – 1 Position
– Ref SHEQSF 2023
- Finance/Payroll N6 – 1 Position – Ref: FIN 2023
Applicants must satisfy the following requirements:
- An applicant must be a learner who has just completed an N6 in the above mentioned
field of study.
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of the N6.
- An applicant will be required to submit their CV on the SAWS recruitment portal (clearly
outlining ID, Address etc.)
- Must not have working experience
- Will be paid monthly stipend of R5500.
- Will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport to the
respective SAWS Centurion office.
Please Note: SAWS is under no obligation to employ the learner on upon the completion of the programme.
For further information regarding the Work Integrated Learning Programme send email to:
(firstname.lastname@example.org). KINDLY APPLY ON THE SAWS WEBSITE.
Closing Date: 22 July 2023
Register as user on our website using this link: https://www.weathersa.co.za/home/vacancies
to apply for the above positions and upload your (Comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications). Use the abovementioned References to indicate your field of study.
Due to the large number of applications, we envisage receiving, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.