1 x Admin Intern – Business Admin Intern Learnership Opportunity: Western Cape & Eastern Cape
- Cape Town & Gqeberha, South Africa
Rentokil Initial is a Global services company employing over 45,000 colleagues across 84 countries. The Company is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation as it strives to protect people and enhance lives, by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology, and affording our employees Opportunities for Growth and Development
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers.
We operate in 92 of the top 100 cities
We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens.
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms – across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity
Ambius is the world leader in providing interior landscaping services for a range of customers from boutique hotels, to shopping centres. We use planting, scenting, flowers, artwork and exterior landscaping maintenance to improve the environment for the benefit of the customer and their employees. Ambius is a global brand across North America, Europe, South Africa and Australia.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in the country.
The learnership is an opportunity to gain work experience and to satisfy requirements to complete a Business Administration NQF 3 qualification. Successful candidates will be employed on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This learnership is registered with the Services Seta. The learnership has a blended learning approach which includes 2 days a month of remote facilitation i.e. via Google Meets with a commitment to self study while the learner works in our organization in order to gain work experience to satisfy requirements for a qualification.
- Gather and report information
- Plan, monitor and control and information system
- Maintain booking systems
- Participate in meetings and process documents and communication related thereto
- Utilise technology to produce information
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment
- Coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
- Set personal goals
- Function in a team and overall business environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations
There are 9 unit standard clusters that have to be completed and they are:
- Cluster 1 – Communication Skills
- Cluster 2 – Business Writing Skills – Credit Accumulation Transfer is applicable to the unit standards below
- Cluster 3 – HR Skills
- Cluster 4 – Customer Service
- Cluster 5 – Administration Skills
- Cluster 6 – Organisation Skills
- Cluster 7 – Numeracy and Research Skills
- Cluster 8 –IT Skills
- Cluster 9 – General Business Skills
SKILLS and COMPETENCIES
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration (Advantageous)
- Must be customer focused/orientated
- Ability to identify customer needs and solutions
- Should display professional attitude
- Must be presentable
- Highly developed communication skills (Written/Verbal/Non-verbal)
- Requires good time management skills to efficiently and effectively perform daily duties
- Good physical health
- Fully committed for 1 year
Apply Here: https://apply.workable.com