AfriGIS is looking for young individuals with a passion for Sales and Business Development to join our team for a 6-month internship.
The purpose of this 6-month internship is to provide newly qualified graduates with the opportunity to gain meaningful workplace experience, and to develop their skills.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A tertiary qualification in Business Management, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Technical / IT / Data / GIS knowledge will be advantageous
The main roles and responsibilities:
Working alongside a seasoned Client Consultant and Sales Team the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
Sales Admin Duties
- Update CRM leads and arrange monthly meetings for Client Consultants
- Assist the Sales Team with general admin duties
- Attend daily Sales meetings
- Answer client queries
- Perform cold calling
- Research new business opportunities and competitors
- Support Client Consultants in meetings
- Attend and observe Client Consultant meetings with their respective clients
- Provide general sales assistance.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic
- Be eager to learn
- Have good communication skills (verbal and written)