Oceana Graduate Programme 2024 Pipeline (GRAD2024)
ZAR/annum + 0
– South Africa — Western Cape
01 June 2023
31 Jul 2023 23:59
As a global premium leader in the fishing industry, the Oceana Group seeks to bring on board exceptional young talented individuals who will help advance our mission to positively impact lives.
Our core business is the catching, processing, marketing and distribution of canned fish, fishmeal, fish oil, lobster, horse mackerel, squid and hake. But that’s just on the surface, deep down we are so much more. We are ranked as one of the top 20 seafood companies in the world by market capitalisation. We have a global presence and Oceana is a black-owned company and a level 1 B-BBEE contributor.
Oceana’s graduate programme offers graduates an opportunity to gain on-the-job practical workplace experience while providing on-going support and training. On this 18-month programme you will gain exposure to different areas of the business, work on engaging assignments and have individually tailored development opportunities and refine your technical ability and enhance leadership skills. Apply today and be a part of a global family who proudly positively impact lives.
Who we look for:
- Innovative problem solvers
- Critical and analytical thinkers
- Motivated and driven
- Tech savvy
- Quality orientated
- Adaptable and flexible
- Self-driven and action orientated
- Strong desire to work in an operational environment
Fields of Study:
- All Engineering, with a focus on
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Systems/Technology
- Finance, Business & Commerce
- South African citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree or BTech in one of the fields of study from an accredited South African institution
- Less than 12 months working experience excluding internship
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Willing to relocate to Cape Town and surrounding areas
Closing Date for applications is the 31 July 2023
Apply Here: https://oceana.co.za/careers
In support of the company’s Employment Equity Plan, applicants from designated groups will be given preference for this position.