Locations: Absa House – ABT
Time typ: Full time
Job requisition id: R-15954246
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Job SummaryTo provide data analysis, report generations and data cleansing alongside MI Team.
Retail MI Performance Analyst
- Assist Analysts Team to prepare and circulate daily MI’s with appropriate commentaries and to all stakeholders
- Assist to Prepare daily reports whenever required and timely analysis of business performance
- To maintain clear and objective view of business performance
- Assist Analyst on identifying areas that requires improvement in daily outputs
- Develop reports for forecasting trends of business.
- Excellent numeric skills including attention to details
- Excel verbal communication skills
- Listening and questioning skills
- Customer focus
Knowledge and Expertise
- Strong analytic skills
- Good numeric skills
- Computer literate
- Communication skills, both oral and verbal
- General knowledge of the banking industry
- Passion to learn
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Numeric and computer skills
- Good communication skills both oral and verbal
- Ability to learn fast.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Apply Here: https://absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com