Department of Health
GROUNDSMAN AND CLEANER (20 POSTS)
- Reference Number : REFS/018696
- Directorate : EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 20
- Package : 25 375.00 (Level 2)
- Enquiries : Ms R Mokoena. Tel 011 564 2221
- ABET Certificate. Basic Literacy. Basic Numeracy. Ability to perform routine tasks. Ability to operate heavy duty cleaning equipment/machinery. Fair command of English language. Ability to work under pressure. Sound interpersonal relations. Drivers licenses
- Cleaning offices and premises and boardrooms. Operate heavy duty machines. To provide a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness. Daily cleaning of the EMS premises facilities, toilets, classrooms and offices, maintain garden environment . Participate in cleaning projects within the Districts.
- Applications should be submitted strictly online at the following E-Recruitment portal: http://professionaljobcenter.gpg.gov.za. No hand-delivered, faxed or emailed applications will be accepted. NB: For assistance with online applications please email your query to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application should be accompanied by a fully completed and signed new Z83 application form obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents plus a recently updated comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV). Applications without proof of a new Z83 application form and detailed CV will be disqualified. Applicants must indicate the post reference number on their applications. (Shortlisted candidates will receive communication from HR to submit certified copies of educational qualifications and other relevant documents not older than 6 months on or before the day of the interview). It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). All foreign qualification must be accompanied by evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates. Suitable candidates will be subjected to vetting and personnel pre-employment suitability checks (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). Where applicable, candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test. Medical Surveillance will be conducted on the recommended candidates. It is Department’s intention to promote representivity (race, gender, and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of these posts. The Department reserves the right not to appoint/fill this post. NB: The Public Service does not charge any fees for applying for posts. Should you be asked for a fee, please let the authorities know. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
Employer : Department of Health
Location : MIDRAND (HEAD OFFICE)
Closing Date : 14-07-2023
|Do you have an ABET Level 4 or equivalent qualification?
|Do you have a valid driver’s licence?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.