DEMOCRACY EDUCATION FACILITATOR (DEF)
You need to complete your Profile and Declare that all information provided is complete and correct before applying for a position
Closing Date: 2023/06/29
Job Title: DEMOCRACY EDUCATION FACILITATOR (DEF)
Business Unit: Electoral Matters
Job Type: Fixed Term Contract
Location: Municipal Office
Province: All Provinces
Job Purpose: To educate, raise awareness and inform communities on civic and democracy education as well as mobilise assigned communities to participate in all electoral activities and events towards the 2024 National and Provincial Elections.
- Applicants for the above position/s should not have a high party political profile.
- All successful permanent candidates will be required to enter into performance contracts.
- Should applicants be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applications must include:
- updated comprehensive curriculum vitae;
- a copy of all qualification documents;
- a copy of identity document; and
- a copy of driver’s license (if required).
- Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Please note that recommended candidates will undergo risk assessments, including inter alia the verification of curricula vitae, all qualifications, criminal and credit assessments and appointments will only be made upon positive verification thereof.
- A probation period of twelve months will be applicable to permanent employees.
- The Electoral Commission will only correspond with short-listed candidates.
- The Electoral Commission is under no obligation to fill the position/s and reserves the right not to make any appointment in the above post/s. Although advertised, positions may thus either be withdrawn, re-advertised or filled by way of transfer or deployment, should it be considered in the interest of service delivery.