:DynamX Trainee Programme
Locations: HQ Sandton
Job requisition id: 30030667
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The :DynamX Trainee Program grows and develops graduates by building technical capability aligned to their career aspirations while equipping them with cross functional experience within a fast-paced corporate environment.
About the Program:
- A highly competitive 24-month program which is comprised of segmented fixed term contracts.
- Robust evaluations determine progression into each phase of the program within the 24 months
- Unleashes potential through 6-month rotational cycles and enabling cross functional work experience in various teams within the respective business area
- The Program works on the 70-20-10 rule, where individuals learn 70% of their knowledge from challenging experiences and projects, 20% from developmental relationships, and 10% from coursework and training.
- The program empowers our people to solve challenges in new ways, take risks and unlock opportunities.
- After a successful 24 months continuous growth, transformation and completion of the program, you will be eligible to apply for various roles within the business to create a future with more cheers with us!
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, courage and resilience, ready to take on tough challenges and be determined to deliver results.
- Collaborate with a global mindset and connect with people at all levels.
- Contribute to our teams in enabling us to continue to grow and broaden our category, leveraging insight, innovation and technology to stay ahead of the curve.
- Embrace our fast-paced culture, no matter the challenge
- Innovate with an Owner mindset, as owners – we each play an integral role in AB InBev’s success.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent tertiary qualification in various areas such as, but not limited to:
- People (Psychology or HR Related degrees)
- Supply Chain Management
- No more than 2 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the program start date. (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and does not apply)
- By program start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognized tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country
- Geographical mobility within South Africa
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- Band: XII-B
The South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in line with The South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd employment equity plan and talent requirements.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
In accordance with The South African Breweries (Pty) Ltd duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company.