Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
DATA CAPTURER (12 Months Contract)
- Reference Number : refs/017561
- Directorate : CHIEF DIRECTORATE SUPPORT SERVICES
- Number of Posts : 27
- Package : R171 537.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Mr. Elvis Mpateni, Tel 011 240 2608
- REQUIREMENTS: Grade 12/NQF level 4 or 5. COMPETENCIES: Computer literacy. Knowledge of clerical duties, practices as well as the ability to capture data and collecting statistics. Knowledge and understanding of the legislative framework governing the Public Service. Knowledge of working procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Capture data from available records into the required formats, e.g., databases, table, spreadsheet. Verify query missing data and errors observed during data entry. Review and validate all data from the records. Submit data. Make regular backups of data. Update registers and statistics. Keep and maintain records and files. Ensure records and files are properly sorted and secured. Provide information to components.
- Preference will be given to previous Departmental Interns. To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ or Hand Deliver at Ground floor, Main entrance 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House Johannesburg. Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the NEW Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents. Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (OLD Z83) will not be considered. Each application for employment, Z.83 form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process. A recently updated comprehensive/detailed CV as well as copies of all qualification including Senior Certificate, ID-document, where applicable should accompany the application. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post. The communication from the HR of the Department regarding the requirements of the certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). The Department’s intention is to promote retrospectivity (Race, Gender, and Disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post. Preference will be given to Females, Youth and people with disability in accordance with the departmental employment equity Plan. Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification). The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the advertised post(s). Please Notes:Due to the large number of applications, we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
Employer : Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Location : JOHANESBURG (HEAD OFFICE)
Closing Date : 23-06-2023
|Do you have Grade 12/NQF level 4 or 5 qualification?
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.
To apply for the above position, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za/ or Hand Deliver at Ground floor, Main entrance 56 Eloff Street, Umnotho House Johannesburg.