WORKING FOR WOOLWORTHS

WORKING FOR WOOLWORTHS
Working at Woolies is not just about a job; it’s about doing work that matters. We believe our people are the reason for our success. Having the right people helps us to be better at what we do. We celebrate, support and thrive on diversity within an environment that is creative, collaborative, challenging and dynamic.

REQUIREMENTS :
*Grade 12 / Matric
*Age 18 to 35 years
ABOUT US
At Woolies we offer a unique blend of food, fashion, beauty and homeware
PURPOSE & VALUES
The Difference that inspires and cares.
GOOD BUSINESS JOURNEY

COMPLETE APPLICATION HERE

We are committed to doing things today to build a better tomorrow
REQUIRE HELP WITH REGISTRATION PROCESS?
Our Support Team is here to assist: 010 140 3099 Email: wwsupport@pnet.co.za

Please share this to

32 thoughts on “WORKING FOR WOOLWORTHS”

1. I would like to be considered for any general work vacancy if and when available.Iam available immediately around gauteng.

2. Hello

It’s been months trying and asking around about how to get a job at woolies.
    I’ve took the application form, but that didn’t help cause you didn’t get back to me.

I do have cashier skills and I would really like to take part in this job as a cashier.

I would like to hear from you soon

Contact details : 0676689555
    Email : nobebenontuthuzelo0@gmail.com
    Whatsapp : 0679044807

I’m Miss N. Nobebe

Have a nice day.

3. I’m a person who becomes committed in what I do,very good in socialising,I’m a team player and a hard worker too,I would appreciate it if I get this job

4. Hi am very grateful to be handed an opportunity to actually write to Woolies about job seeking as I’ve graduated my matric for a while but still no luck .. I would be very pleased if you can at least give me a chance to work in your field ..as a person of no experience ,any offer will be appreciated , Thanks.

• Hi. I am very grateful to be given this opportunity to actually write to woolies about job seeking it been years looking for a job. I would appreciate if I’m given a chance to prove myself to you. As a person who doesn’t have experience, any offer will be much appreciated.

• Matriculated in 2014 and enrolled in BED I am a hard-working person and i have experience in customer services. Worked at Shoprite as a till Packer and cashier I would appreciate for any available offer.

5. I would like to get this job since I’m not working, I’m young and energetic hard working.plz contact Miss TM Mashao on 0714607235

6. Iam self deciplined,confident, hardworking candidate who has no problem with working under pressure and i perform my assigned work with passion and persistence passionate to learn more and able to work as part of a team and individually.