Morton and Partners invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2022 academic year.
Bursary Closing Date: 31 January 2022
The bursary is available for studies towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT (Cape Peninsula University of Technology).
The bursary fund will provide cover for the following expenses: tuition fees, uniforms, and prescribed textbooks.
Students will also be granted the opportunity to engage in vacation work during their holidays, thus further enhancing their skills and knowledge.
All decisions regarding the recipient of the award will be made by the Morton and Partners’ committee.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen or permanent resident in South Africa
- You must reside within Cape Town, Western Cape
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Radiography qualification at CPUT
- You must possess a strong academic record
- You must be available for an interview, if shortlisted
- You must be able to travel to and from Morton and Partners’ various branches throughout the Western Cape (West Coast, CBD, Southern Suburbs) and Richards Bay
How to apply
Applications can be submitted in either of the following ways:
Online at: Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2022
Via email: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Morton and Partners Bursary Application 2022” in the email subject line).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online or email application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID Document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results/ record (certified copy)
- CPUT acceptance letter for 2022 studies (1st year students only)